In 2009 the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) revised their guidelines regarding endorsements and testimonials. The purpose of this was to protect the public from any intentionally errant or misleading advertising that has been paid for by a group or company. Because this blog is a source of income and may on occasion incorporate endorsements or testimonials, we felt it was important to disclose the following to you:
- The content of this blog is a source of income for and may be used to promote products, services, or other businesses.
- This site uses affiliate links which will not always be labeled. I earn a commission when you shop through them. You should assume all links are affiliate links. I invite you to think of it as a small tip for our testing out products, doing the research for you, and/or sharing our experience.
- Products provided to us by our advertising partners for our review are given to us free of charge with no cost to ourselves. This does not ensure a positive review of the product in any way.
- We will always give an authentic review about any product or service whether or not we are partnering with the service provider and/or receiving payment to do so.
- Accuracy and fairness is the top priority to our readers.
- Mentions of associated products/services/businesses within the content of this blog may or may not be noted as an affiliate in every reference.
The information contained on this website is not meant to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. The information represents what I, an Independent Distributor of Young Living Essential Oils, have chosen to do to take charge of my own personal health and that of my family. Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products on this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using these products.
Information found on this site is meant for educational and informational purposes only, and to motivate you to make your own health care and dietary decisions based upon your own research and in partnership with your health care provider. It should not be relied upon to determine dietary changes, a medical diagnosis or courses of treatment. Individual articles and information on other websites are based upon the opinions of the respective authors, who retain copyright as marked.
Through the use of affiliate links on this site, we may collect fees from purchases made.
We are not responsible for republished content from this blog on other blogs or websites without permission.
Third-party advertising companies may serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use aggregated information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to site visitors.